CORPORATE WELLNESS TRAINING
with Anita Nall Richesson
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The CPP Corporate Wellness Program is a 4-hour wellness training session followed by a 30-day health and wellness challenge, specifically designed to help improve corporate performance.
When your employees feel better, they perform better! This training program creates a comfortable environment for your employees to work together on their health goals while experiencing increased vitality. Weight loss, headache reduction/elimination, and control over gastrointestinal and other nagging health symptoms are just a few reported results from challenge participants.
HOW IT WORKS
Anita will travel to your office, company meeting, and/or retreat location and lead the interactive Corporate Wellness Training session. After the training session, Anita will be available to eat lunch with your team, host a Q&A session, and have her Olympic medals on-site for pictures if anyone desires.
A few days after the training, the entire group will commence their 30-day challenge with Anita as their coach.
Anita’s exceptional athletic background coupled with her inspiring health journey is uniquely fitting to help guide high-performers to sustained success strategies that enhance your group’s performance.
She relates to high-performers in both sports and in the corporate world.
“The drive, the grit, and the determination to be the best is what we have in common.” – Anita
- Working together fosters team unity through games and sharing.
- Reducing employee health challenges increases employee productivity (fewer sick days and increased mental health and energy).
- This training is a gift that lasts a lifetime, and employees are grateful for this gift.
- Understanding the impact of food on energy and emotional state greatly enhances employee mood and focus.
- Thirty days of consistent coaching from Anita helps employees to reach their individual goals and feel great while being held accountable!